Slocum Hall Design Group is hiring! We’re seeking a motivated and talented Intern Architect/Designer to join the firm’s growing design team. The ideal candidate must have 5-10 years experience, possess strong design and technical skills, have experience with project management, and be comfortable working directly with clients. This position reports directly to a licensed architect; any AXP requirements will be supervised.
- 5+ year experience
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Architecture, Registration not required
- Solid experience with AutoCAD required; Sketchup experience preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Experience with residential historic preservation and new construction preferred
- Experience detailing residential wood frame construction strongly preferred
- Must be a strong self starter yet comfortable taking direction
For more information and to apply for the Intern Architect/Designer position, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.